Time for April Pickle Barrel - New Forever in my Heart Collection!

Hello!
It's time for April Pickle Barrel!


You can choose from more than 130 $1 and $6 packs & over 60 discounted AddOn-Packs!
My part of April Pickle Barrel - new Forever in my Heart Collection
Pack of elements:

Pack of papers:

Embossed papers:

Clusters:

Photomasks:

Stamps&Frames:

Only $1 each pack!

You can buy a Special Pickle Barrel 6-Pack:
Full Bundle + Free with purchase Set of wordarts

Only $6 during April 18-21!
Buy HERE.

Also I've created extra goodies that coordinate with April Pickle Barrel:
Pack of accents:

Edge's Clusters:

Stamps:

Painted papers:

Simple Photomasks:

Save 30% for separate packs or Save 50% for Full April Pickle Barrel AddOn-Bundle:

This Bundle will be available Only during April Pickle Barrel time.

Do you can grab additional FREEBIE if you buy 6-Pack {Bundle} and AddOn-Bundle together - a Special Forever in my Heart Clusters Set 2:

This pack includes 5 clusters - created by my CT-member (Olga Kuzina):


Inspirations from new Collection
Olga Kuzina:

moromu:

Janik:

bahtoy:

sharonb:

dannie18:

mine:


Buy my new Collection HERE.

I would like to annouce a new Pickle Barrel Mojo Challenge:

TFL!
Irina

Comments